Community Grants Program
In partnership with WINNERS, HomeSense and Marshalls
Fierté Montréal, in collaboration with WINNERS, HomeSense and Marshalls, will award 10 grants to community-based 2SLGBTQIA+ organizations with an annual budget of less than $100,000. Each grant will provide $2,500 in funding.
The grants aim to support small organizations in their regular operations and mission. They are not intended to create or develop new projects. A detailed report will not be required.
- Be a non-profit organization or group.
- Have one organization bank account.
- Work mainly, but not necessarily exclusively, in 2SLGBTQIA+ communities, with an approach that both serves and involves community members in the province of Québec.
- Have an annual budget of less than $100,000.
- Have participated in one of the 2022 Fierté Montréal Community Days.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
To submit their application, organizations must complete the form which includes:
- Their contact information.
- The organization’s mission.
- A summary of their annual budget (mission, project, and philanthropic funding if applicable).
- A short text (250 words) that explains how the funds will be used by the organization.
Applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- As Fierté Montréal and WINNERS, HomeSense and Marshalls value diversity in all its forms, grant winners will be selected to represent the plurality of the 2SLGBTQIA+ communities.
- The quality of the application (i.e. an incomplete application form will be rejected).
- Publication of the grant call: Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- Application deadline: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Evaluation period: November 28 to December 2nd, 2022
- Announcement of awarded organizations or groups: week of December 5, 2022
If you have any questions about Fierté Montréal’s Community Grants Program in partnership with WINNERS, HomeSense and Marshalls, please contact Guillaume Perrier, Program and Community Relations Manager, at [email protected]